Make studying an easier and enjoyable by e-Learning Solution Provided by us
At Hireaspdeveloper we provide lucid, attractive and interactive microsoft e-learning Application Solutions that can hold learner interest for hours without distractions. This we accomplish by following a systematic work flow and development process.
First we clearly and unambiguously identify e-Learning needs by defining the goal of the e-learning application and its users. Only then do we submit options for microsoft e-Learning applications to our client.
If the client requires it, we plan the e-Learning system in accordance with standards such as Sharable Course-ware Object Reference Model (SCORM) or Aviation Industry CBT [Computer-Based Training] Committee (AICC). Then we determine whether interoperability is important to the e-Learning application.
Features common to all e-Learning apps built by Hireaspdeveloper:
- High quality, prime course material making the most complex concepts easy to follow and assimilate.
- Simple but feature-rich learner-application interface
- Creation of a naturally immersive atmosphere conducive to learning
- Intelligent and intuitive interactions between learner and e-Learning application
- Well laid out, categorized and hierarchical content to create a smooth and steady learning curve
- Retention of learner\’s interest through the use of creatively designed course modules
- Intuitive and easy-to-follow continuity between course modules
- Searchable course catalogues
Our e-Learning course\’s administrative facilities include:
Structure, format and functionality of the Course Material:
Hireaspdeveloper can create all kinds of e-Learning Courses such as:
If any of the above applications fit the bill of your requirements, or you have the development of some other microsoft applications in mind, call us for hire microsoft e-learning developer on 708.539.9514 and speak with one of e-Learning development experts or email your requirements to email@example.com for a prompt response with a solution for all your e-Learning needs.